Friday, February 4, 2011

EDEC- Day 6

Today was an absolute crap day. My alarm didn't go off, so I woke up at 7:08, looked at my phone and FREAKED OUT. There is nothing worse to me than being late and since I might actually want to work at this elementary school one day, appearances and references are really important to me. I called my teacher and left a message and got ready as soon as I could. I arrived around 8 and the day went skiing down crap hill from there.

I didn't get to do morning meeting as planned, I kept a student out for an assessment over into his guided reading, I got scolded by my teacher for taking time to get dressed instead of hurrying to get there, and I stepped on my teacher's toes numerous times.

When I write it all down, it doesn't seem like too much of a bad day. Is it PMS? Maybe. Is is a bad combination of things this week? Definitely.

On a positive note, I'm getting some much needed laundry done!

No comments:

Post a Comment